Wednesday, December 24, 2008

#328: Redondo, Dec 23 2008



After a few cancellations due to weather, we finally all made it back into the water tonight. Air temp was in the low 30's, and we trekked through snow to get to the water at Redondo. As is becoming the norm, we just sort of wandered around for an hour with our masks close to the bottom. I was ready to place my order for a Weezle Extreme when I got out, and it took me about 30 minutes before I could think straight again.

Here's me and Chris ready to get into the water to warm up:



And here's Tami and Marty right behind us:



Lots of stubby squids and GPO's out tonight. Saw a skate, too, but didn't get a picture worthy of posting. I really have to make a light bar for my camera soon because I had a heck of a time getting enough light on the subjects for the camera to focus. I managed to eek out a few decent shots, though.





















No comments: